About

Adventures of my life.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I have no idea what to write about...

Argh. I have nothing to write about. Well, I'm sure I do I just can't think of WHAT to write and that, my friend, is the hole point of the blog. Writing. Which is what I am normally very good at. When I can think of something to write. But, that my dear, is my exact problem today. What to write! I haven't been doing much that's  overly-exciting... I don't have schoolwork today, because I ended our study in Ancient Greece yesterday and start Ancient Rome next week.. I've been working on a project for my Aunt. You know what, I need to play with my dolls more. I want another doll. I want either, Cecile Rey, debating between several JLY's, or 2012 GOTY Mckenna.  

Well, I found something to write about for the moment. Last night the view of the moon outside my window was GORGEOUS! It was very bright, I have seashells on my windowsill, and below my shade the moon was shining on them so it was like, black seashells with my windowsill lit up with moon..... Make sense? Then later in the night the moon was glowing in like a gold color, it was quite cool!


Well, I'm signing off for now.

Ta-write to you later.
Bye!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment