About

Adventures of my life.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

I know, I'm sorry, and I feel bad.

I know I've been neglecting you. I don't mean to. My other blog, my doll blog, the one that I'm trying to go big, get sponsors and more followers, takes up all my blogging time. I dink around on the computer the rest of the time. I'm sorry.
I will try harder, to keep you updated.

Anywho, for my birthday I got a camera!!! A Canon Elph 130 IS. It. Is. AMAZING!! I LOVE IT TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH!!!!

Pictures I've taken with it;









This is how good of close ups it does, thats our carpet, with my camera lense diagonaly touching the ground .Yah.
On my birthday morning,I got up, watched I Love Lucy and had biscuits and gravy. Then I got ready, we picked up my grandma and I went and got a hair feather. (Teal with brown stripes). Then we went to the mall and Red Robin, Yumm... :) Then we went to American Girl where I got the dotted tank and brief set. Then, we went to the store to pick up things for dinner; corn on the cob, onion rings, (had watermelon at home) hot dogs and buns, pop rocks and yah... :) Delicious! But before dinner, I got home and got my swimsuit on, and then opened my presents. A bigger memory card for my camera, (14) a neck strap, (thanks obi) A case (Thanks obi) the camera (thanks everyone) a warranty (thanks everyone). I. Was. So. Happy. :)
Then we went swimming. It. Was. Cold. but FUN! :) Then me and mom stayed up till midnight.. A tradition... I almost didn't make it.. ;)
I'll post about my party soon.
XOXO
Atira.


No comments:

Post a Comment