About

Adventures of my life.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Froggy rapture...

Not that I believe in the rapture, but seriously. I don't know what else to think. 
Last night, we had a frog in the tank. 
This morning.
Gone.
No splash marks. No prints, just, gone. 

Our cat is acting awfully weird. But no paw marks either.
Kayli our dog is called Hoover though. She will and does eat everything, including kitty-roca. 😳
I swear- frog. Rapture. 
It's the weirdest thing. We checked the garbage disposal, the mixer, the toaster, under the stove and under the fridge! Weirdest. Thing. Ever. I even turned on the garbage disposal.
Made a grinding noise, but this morning I checked with a flashlight and there wasn't anything there. 😉

Well, my fish gets a new tank. Sadly he can't have a new buddy because they'll fight/ eat each other.

Creepy. If I find a frog in my bed in the morning, I think I'll scream. 

As it was I almost screamed last night, I was half awake and a doll fell on me.

Bye, Adrian the frog. We (kinda) loved you. I hope your eating lots of nummy (insert barf here) bloodworms.

No comments:

Post a Comment