About

Adventures of my life.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

I hate titles.

So I went to an open gym at my gym, (haha) and I was practicing my kickovers off the yellow block. I was almost over and I got stuck. in. a handstand. Like, seriously? what! I couldn't believe it. I was trying to kick to get fully over but couldn't, so ended up falling back into bridge. It was hilarious. I just stayed in that handstand for a long time! I can never find my balance when I'm trying to, but when I'm not- I stay up for EVER! xD It's really funny.  I did 2 actual kickovers without help for the first time off the yellow block! YAY! (It is kinda tall.. But better then nothing!) And I *ALMOST* Had my pullover on bars. So close it hurt. (My hands actually do hurt from swinging though. :P )

Sooo yah.. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment