About

Adventures of my life.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Upates.

I'm working hard to get back to all my blogs I have. I know. You don't believe me. SO I'm going to try and prove it! Right? Right.

So I finally got my punch front on the floor at gymnastics, I got my aerial on my trampoline, and was learning back handpsrings. Now I'm taking a break for summer, though.

I'm saving up for a Canon Rebel t5i. I'm buying it in a #1 bestseller bundle on Amazon. It comes with multiple lenses, a tripod, case, and a ton of little accessories. I'm 1/3 of the way to my money needs for it, but my birthday is coming up  so I will be farther along after. I'm so excited!!!

I'm almost done editing my next book which will be published in June!! :D

So there really hasn't been a ton going on.. :)

xoxo
Atira.

No comments:

Post a Comment