About

Adventures of my life.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

American Girl.

Oh boy! I just can't wait!

Oh, I just CAN'T wait for July to come! July, I just love that month! ( This year I do at least!) July, this year I love that month because that is the month that I go to American Girl store for the very first time! I am SO excited! It will be so much fun! It will be a dream come true! I just had to share that because I am so excited! :) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
P.S. If you like American Girl, please comment. :) Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait either! Did you know that Olive(person on Picasa who you are commenting with) is going too? I can't wait to go with you the second time:)
    ~Willow
    P.S. I LOVE AG's!(You know that of course)

    ReplyDelete