About

Adventures of my life.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Me and my CoD buddy!

First of all, I think you should know what CoD is, CoD means Call of Duty. So I have a CoD buddy- together we make up Team 23. The game we play is CoD, but it is CoD Black Ops. It is a shooting game... It is really fun. We are able to play it together. We both get on our Xbox 360's, put in the CoD game disk, and plug in our headsets. First of all, one of us invites the other to a party on Xbox Live. Then one of us sends the other a game invite. We get in-to the same 'match' and start playing and chatting! It is SO much fun.  I am so glad we are friends! Sometimes I play CoD with his sisters also! It is just a-ton of fun!

3 comments:

  1. Cool...but isn't it like, gross or something? Like, any blood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I replied so late. And not really, you can turn the blood off. It is really fun.
    ~Atira.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Team 23 forever! Said Atira's CoD Buddy. :D

    ReplyDelete