About

Adventures of my life.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

American Girl.

Hi everybody.
I just wanted to tell you all about something I enjoy alot. That thing is American Girl. American Girl is dolls, and doll clothes, and accessories, and furniture! Here is a link to the website if you want to see it.... :  
http://www.americangirl.com/index.php
They have games on that website also! Here is a few of the outfits I really want for my dolls..  
Those are 2 outfits that I really want - SOON!  Right now, I am entered into an *AG story contest. Hopefully I win 1st or 2nd or 3rd, which ever is either the new Cecile doll, ( link:http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/167887 )
Or 1st place is the new BFF collection. But I don't like Marie-Grace that much. Looks to much like the old Elizabeth doll that I have. Oh well, if I won her I'd either keep or sell her!
Well, there is todays post.
Love,
Atira.


*AG = American Girl.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm...I really like both those outfits!! I read some of your story on your Mom's blog. It was great! I never did mine because I forgot & didn't have that many good ideas. Anyway, I hope you win! Then I could maybe buy MG from you!(Not for me, for you-know-who*ahem*'Lil D). Anyway, I read all of their books yesterday! They were great! Love your blog!
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Willow! I'm sure you had alot of good ideas! You always have great ideas for stories. :D Yes, maybe you could- but not for you of course! LOL! ( LIL D? Who exactly is she? )I read their books in 2 days! Thanks so much for reading my blog, I really do appreciate it!
    Signed~
    Cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Lil D, is my sis, Darrion:) Please don't forget to check out my new blog!
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, OK. Thanks. OK! I will do!
    Thanks again for checking out my blog
    ~Atira. ( Cuteness ) (AKA MagorAGFan♥ )

    ReplyDelete