About

Adventures of my life.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sports and me.

Hello anyone everyone! I thought today I would mix it up a little and post about... (drum roll please)  Sports! 
 (My personal favorite)  Figure Skating: I can't wait for the winter Olympics.. I have NO idea when they will be here again, but it's worth the wait.. {sometimes} It's just so beautiful! All of those well, uh, jumps and uh, spins and kick flips? Wait! No that's like, Tae Kwon Doe or Martial Arts..... Anyways.. It's just awesome. And the costumes?? {Insert Angel Singing here}
Soccer: Soccer, in Britain and some other places is known as Football, (I wonder if Football is known a soccer there! Just kidding ) Anyways. Soccer is a sport where you have to be good at running...Fast....Alot....And passing...Alot... I really enjoy playing soccer, though I have never been on a soccer team.
Gymnastics: I love it when gymnastics come to the- you got it- Olympics!* Yippee! I used to be in a gymnastics class along with my bro. It was alot of fun, {Especially because once a week they brought in a bouncy house! Yippee! Again!} But it is just so  bendy.... :)
(This one is for you, Abby) Ballet:! One of my good friends, Abby , is in ballet, she is actually on En Pointe Shoes now... I am SO excited for her! This year she will be in the Nutcracker at the PNB is Seattle. ( Her classes are at the PNB! {Insert Angel singing again in here} ) I saw her in February when she was in Cinderella ad one of the Clock Children! I wish I could see her in the Nutcracker but sadly, no.. :-{ WAH!

Well, sorry if this post was extremely boring...
Love,
Atira. 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love figure skating too!!! (insert angel singing here) You are too cute and a total genius when it comes to blogging.. you should add photos to your blog or blog about photos you've taken.. creat a story around the pics.. we should go on a girls night to a figure skating show this winter if it's affordable.. talk to your mom and see what she thinks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never boring! Love to read your stories and blogs! You are a great writer. It is lovely to read about those things that bring you joy! =-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool1 Its a cute post! Can't wait for more!
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I tried but it wasn't publishing my comments. Anyways, here is my answers:
    Cousin Genny- That would be so much fun!I'll talk to my mommy about it. That would be so much fun!
    Grandma Joan-Thanks! I love to write so I love to do my blog! I really enjoy it.
    Willow- Thanks. Maybe someday I'll do another sports post!
    Thanks for reading, all!

    ReplyDelete