About

Adventures of my life.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ways to earn money????

Hello everybody! ( I thought I had posted this last night but it didn't show up so I am re-posting it! LOL! )
I was just curious if you had any idea's of ways to earn money...??? I am trying to save up some money to go shopping with my BFF. ( BFF, if you are reading this- Hi! ) We really want to go clothes, ( Were girls we do that ) shopping together. But I am not seceding in being able to SAVE! ARGH! ( I end up spending money, darnit.. ) So, I was just curious if anybody had any idea's of ways to earn money. Here is the list of things I have tried:  
  
  • Writing and selling a newspaper. ( $5 bucks for 2 weeks! A bargain! Still trying, LOL! )
  • Selling washclothes.
  • Selling pictures I've colored or drawn. ( My dad bought 2 of them! )
  • Selling bookmarks I made. ( Tried selling them next to my pictures, I had set them up in my house like a mini store! LOL! )
  • Asking for money. ( I got $10 from my dad doing that! Saying it was so me and my BFF could go shopping! BONUS! LOL! )
I'm sure others I just don't remember right now..

Well, just comment with any idea's you have,
Live Love Laugh,
Atira. 

No comments:

Post a Comment