About

Adventures of my life.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hallejuah!

OK. I'll get "write" to the point! (hehe)
This blog post will have two topics. One, my friend Abby. The other, tap shoes! {Yes, I said tap shoes}

Abby:
Abby, kindly mentioned in several earlier posts, like "Cinderella" and "sports", is in the Nutcracker this year, which I told you in an earlier post. I think "sports". But, what I didn't tell you was that she is going to be in Don Quixote as well! Isn't that awesome??? I know!!!!
Well, sorry Abby, that's all in your part. But, hey! Your on my blog! yippee!


Tap shoes:
So, as I posted earlier (Below post) me and my Momma are in a dance class together. Well, we need(ed) tap shoes. Eleanore, (our dance teacher) brought in a pair of tap shoes and character shoes for us, as a result, the tap shoes fit us with thick socks, the character shoes are to big.  I am to nervous in the heeled tap shoes, (she only gave us one pair of tap and one pair of character shoes in case I didn't make that CLEAR!) so now my Mom gets the tap shoes. We were down near, uh, a Trader Joes and other places and there is a Good Will down there, so we decided to stop in and see if they had any tap shoes. we waltz, (kinda jogged) into the store and headed down to the shoe department we looked for a sec, then BAM! TAP SHOES! {Insert angel singing here} I tried it on, they FIT ME! YIPERS! OK, a catcher here though, they are $14.99, which we would be willing to pay... if they had the insoles.. Yeah, no insoles! So, we started walking up to the counter saying if they could take it down to $10.00 we would buy them. The lady at the checkout said she'd ask, yes! 30% off equals to, {drumroll} $10.46 or so! OH MY WORD! OUR PRICE!!!! How funny? So, now I have cute tap shoes that I just need to buy insoles for, before next Monday! HURRAY!
Well, signing off. For now.
Talk to you after Thanksgiving! (Or, if I find something worth-while to post about sooner, I will!)

No comments:

Post a Comment