About

Adventures of my life.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

I WON!

Hi everybody! I'm still really excited because I won something last night.  So, I follow this website called: 
http://www.americangirlfan.com/                    and every Tuesday she does a "caption that doll picture" and anybody can enter, every Tuesday for the past 2 or 3 weeks I have entered,  once I was a 'honorable mention', which I was SUPER excited about, but this week, last night I checked the website for the results, (she posts them on Fridays) and it said the beginning of what I wrote, then: "Congratulations Atira!" I was SO EXCITED! Here is the link:  
http://www.americangirlfan.com/caption-that-doll-picture/
Isn't that awesome?? I didn't actually win anything physical, just being on her website! 
So, I just had to post that today. :)
Thanks,

Atira. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is really cool! I just read it and I thought it was really funny. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! See you tomorrow, Abby!

    ReplyDelete