About

Adventures of my life.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Pioneer Farms!!

Hello!

I'm sooo excited! We are going on a trip to Pioneer Farms soon!! YEEP! lol. I have been there once before a loooong time ago! It is so much fun! It is set up like a pioneer town, you pay to get in. There is an old schoolhouse that we get to go into and someone will teach us and it will be like a real school, there is a blacksmith we can work at, last time there was candledipping, wagon rides.. And many other things! Soo.. It will be alot of fun!

On another note, I'm going to try and post at least 1 time a day, maybe more if there are things worthy to post about. What do you think? Good, I'm glad you liked it. 

Well, I can't wait to post about  Pioneer Farms again for you when we get back....

Thanks for reading!
Atira.

2 comments:

  1. Hey that sounds like tons of fun!!! And a very gracious happy late birthday to you my very dear friend!!!! Have a great trip!
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I left that morning. Thanks! I did. I'll post pictures soon, I promise. Not today, though. Today I have other plans. :)

    ReplyDelete