About

Adventures of my life.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

I'm gonna make you suuuuuuffer.. Lol jk.

Unless you consider an American Girl doll post suffering, you'll live. If not, you'll suffer. Just like my header says. ;) Well... You don't have to read it. But I'd appreciate it, considering I'm going to (not) go to a ton of work to write this! (OK, I'm going to go find pictures and things so yes, I'm going to alot of work!)

So, this is a doll I want. Her name is Ivy Ling. She is from China. Here is a picture:
Can I just say, I hate American Girl's stock photo's for dolls.. They look SO ugly! Gr. Oh well, she is beautiful in person. If I were allowed to google pictures, I would google some Ivy pictures, but I'm not. So were bummin'.
Ivy Ling is Julie Albrights' best friend. Here is a picture of Julie:

Her hair actually goes to her waist. her stock photo is OK. It looks like a school photo. (That is not bad, people!)

Another doll I want is MAG/JLY* #35. I would name her Destiny Alice Renee (insert my last name here) So she would have 2 middle names. :D Here is a picture of her:



Horrible stock photo. ( I gave you both pics so you could see how her hair is!)  OK, I went to the AG* store last month and saw her. She didn't look that cute, but once she is actually getting played with she might. I don't know. I thought I wanted her. I still kinda do. I don't know. HELP! I went to the AG* store last month,  and I thought about getting her. But I ended up getting Cecile Rey:

 Cecile Amalia Rey. Hehe. Her real middle name (in the books) is pronounced Ah-mu-lee I think, something along the lines of that. So I settled for Amalia. (pronounced Ah-Mah-lee-uh). She is a beauty.

Here are the dolls I have in order I got them:

Nicole Adriana Fleming. (Sorry the pic is so small, it is the only size I could get it without a lot of work.) She will be 16 this year. (She was "10" when I got her. Like in the books she was ten, but I want her to be 16 this year soo. She was 11 when I got her, I guess. Make sense?)


Felicity Gabriella  Merriman. She is, umm.. 14. :) I am thinking about changing her first name.

Elizabeth Willow Cole. 14. Got the same year as Felicity, different month. Thinking about changing first name. :)

Rebbecca Tiana Rubin. 13.


Kanani Marie Akina. Umm.. 11?


Josefina Jasmine Marie Montoya. Um. 11.

And Cecile Amalia Rey! Age. 13 almost 14. :)

I hope you enjoyed and didn't suffer to much! :)






2 comments:

  1. Hey! Elizabeth and Felicity are the same age as me!!!!!!! I LOVE Ivy Ling and the MAG/JLY!!!

    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I awarded you with an award on 100% bookworm!

    http://allaboutgoodbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/award.html

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete