About

Adventures of my life.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

I WANT TO GO TO KOHLS!!!!!!

Hey Everyone!

I'm excited because I get to go to... KOHLS soon! I got a gift card there from my Aunt, and that is where I am going shopping with my Grandma for Hannukah soon, were going the same day! :) Kohls is my favorite clothing store! Does anybody else shop at/love Kohls? Me and my grandma, (the one who is taking me shopping) love to imagine Kohls is our closet. LOL. wouldn't it be fun to live there and get to own ALL the clothes? Sigh.. :) 

Well, I'm gonna go! Sorry my posts are so short..

Love ya'll!
Atira.  

2 comments:

  1. wanna know a dark secret? I've never been to kohls:-( I want to, but i've never been:-C
    Hope you're doing good!
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW.... Maddie, I feel very sad for you. Kohls, it's like, the best clothing store ever! A tad expensive, mind you, but the BEST! THE BEST! Clothing store ever.. Oh, Maddie.. I feel so sorry for you.
    Lol. You've been on their website, though?

    ReplyDelete