About

Adventures of my life.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

I got my fish!

Hey everyone!

So yesterday me and my grandma Sheila went out to Kohls, Bridges pets, and to a Mexican restaurant. 

Here is what I got at each, in the order we went:

Mexican Restaurant;
Kids bean and cheese burrito with lettuce, tomato, sour cream, and guacamole, and a Roy Rogers.

Kohls; (my absolute face clothing store.)
Now we went here for Hannukah shopping today, soon I'll spend my gift card!
 I also got a watch and bracelet set, but couldn't find a picture of it.. sorry.. I'll upload a pic soon, though!

Then I went to Bridges Pets, and she bought me my Betta! And fish food, certain things for the water, and a castle to go in it, I also bought a Gary from SpongeBob figurine for in it. :) I'll upload pics of those soon..
Love ya'll!Atira.

No comments:

Post a Comment