About

Adventures of my life.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Random blog post.

I'm full. But I want to eat more of my numalicious teriyaki in the fridge. Darn.

I went to a teriyaki joint with my Grandma this afternoon, we went shopping at Catherines then teriyaki, then we went to Ross. I like Ross, there were several shirts I wanted, both were racerback tank tops, one was black with big ruffles down the front, alternating plain and lace. SO darling. The other was cream with tiny ruffles going down the front with gold flecks in it. They were both so pretty. There were both around $8. But I decided not to get them. Hm... Silly me. lol.

Our pool is set up for the season! WOOHOO! Its filling right now. I was going to help my dad set it up when I got home from being with my Grandma but instead I got home to it being set up! (Pulling into our road I had a feeling it would be set up... Creepy!)
Its ice cold right now, and only maybe 5 inches deep, it'll take several days to fill. Its 4 feet deep, or so, and 15 feet across. My dad was scrubbing it with like an inch of water in the bottom and his feet were going numb. That's how cold it was. (Is). I'd love to buy a solar heater for it but their like $50. There is one at target for an Intex 15 foot pool, but I don't have $50...  I'm excited for summer to come and swimming to start! PARTAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment