About

Adventures of my life.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Today I thought I'd talk on clothes and modesty.

So for a while now, (and if ever) actually talked on one thing, for a while blog post. ;O
*angels singing* Groud, has been broken here today, people! :P

I LOVE to dress stylishly, but also I love to dress modestly. Sometimes it can be hard to be, different... "different". But in the long run, it will be worth it. To know I didn't indulge in (all) of the fads and trends. (At least the immodest ones) will be nice. Because, sure, who doesn't like to dress fashionably and with the trends. I know I do, sometimes. So most people are over the 'skinny jean trend', even though their still widely sold, but I still LOVE skinny jeans! I wear them every time I wear jeans. I don't own a  pair (that I wear) of non-skinny jeans. I have white skinny jeans and black and blueish-purple, I have grey heart and I think that's all... but you can see I love me a good pair of skinny jeans. I do like super skinny, too. Sometimes. I didn't even know my white ones were just skinny until a few weeks later, but I don't mind! :) When I wear jeans I have to wear long shirts, or dresses. (I do long shirts) Jeans are made so... tight, on the.. butt.... Like, really? It looks soooo tacky. And ugly. And attention you don't need in unneeded attention places. ;P So we buy modest tank tops, ones that are long, and don't fall. That's another problem that I've noticed everywhere, soo many tank tops for layering (or wearing) fall. I hate that. hate. So we finally found a place online called Kosher Casual.Link. I ordered the non ribbed ones. They came being racerback.. Hmm.. It didn't specify they would come that way.. hm.... OH well, I'm still debating with myself if I mind wearing racerback out. My dad said its fine, I think my moms OK with it. But, I don't even have any racerback tops to wear it with sooo its like, WHATEVER! hahahaha! Sorry. *ahem*. But the neckline goes uphigh and I love that! NO more falling shirts! Soon I want to order the ribbed ones in a size larger, it wasn't QUITE long enough. I'm worried though, that if I get a size larger the arm holes will go to low.. We can always sew something in there. I also have noticed everything is made so tight it would fit a beanpole. :P Or, made very weird, or cheap! don't buy SO brand clothes. period. I mean I still buy them sometimes but their cheap. Trust me. I think you can only get them at Kohls, and theres a lot of it at Kohls.

So these are what I do to keep modest. I wear a lot of skirts too, they are very modest and cute. I like to wear around knee length with leggings. So I hope this helped you decide on what you need to do to keep stylish, and modest.
Thanks,
Atira.

No comments:

Post a Comment