About

Adventures of my life.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hey guys! :)

Hey everyone! :))

We got a new laptop! :O I'm like, super happy because our old one was so. stinkin'. slow. It's not even funny! BUT, our new one is fast, amazing and has Windows8! (As most new laptops do.... xD)

Soooo what have ya'll been up to? I went shopping yesterday! *.* I will be posting photos and prices of what I got tomorrow! I went to several stores. ;) It was super fun- I'd saved for a while. :P

I wish it was summer time.. Just sayin'. It is 28(degrees) out right now.. It was 16d when I woke up this morning.. ugh.....

I'm hoping to be posting more, with photos, more often now that we have our new laptop!
Seriously, I should name this blog "My randomness" Because I can never do a successful post! :P

Let me go troll my pinterest and post some photos.. be right back..



True..






Wow... haha! xD


Bonjour.

Bonjour! Please share my blog to get me more followers!

<3 xoxo <3

Atira. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment