About

Adventures of my life.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Shopping Trip- Pictures! :)

Hey guys!
So later today I will be doing an outfit post, and every day I wear my new clothes! You don't get to see them until I'm in them I decided, hahaha! ;)

But, you do get to see what else besides clothes I bought at Forever21, American Girl and Bath and Body Works!! :)
F21:

 I got this cute, pink and white striped make up case for just $5.60!

 And this adorable headband for I think the same price.. :)
From Bath and Body Works;

I swear they plan my visits.. Every. single. time I go in there they have their 5/$5 on mini hand sanitizers! I got; Kettle Corn, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Pink Chiffon, Food Cake one and Lemonade!
 
From American Girl;
 
Isabelle's second book! Yay! It's really good so far. This was $7.99.

Outfit post up later!
xoxo,
Atira. :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment