About

Adventures of my life.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

1 Skirt 3 Days~ Day 2!!

Hiya! Here's Fashion Day 2!! (There's lots of pics!!!)



So, here's what I'm wearing, and where I got them!:


Head Band: Dollar Store! (Awesome place for hair accessories!)
Necklace: Made my-self, (beads from a friend, as a gift)
Reddish/pink'ish/ under shirt: Kohls (Love Kohls!)
Black Shirt: Thrift Store
Pink Skirt: Thrift Store
Leggins: Friend??
Shoes: Payless Shoes.

I'm loving your guys' outfits!! Can't wait to see more! :)

6 comments:

  1. Something happened to your pictures! ACK!! I love you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Cute bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Atira!

    Your outfits are BEAUTIFUL!!!
    keep it up!

    Constence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all! Thanks so much! I really appreciate all of the comments!!

    I love my bag, too! I got it at Kohls.

    Atira.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! I love it!

    Blessings,Tessa
    proverbs31wannabe-tessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete