About

Adventures of my life.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

PLEASE vote for me!!!

Hiya!

I'm going to ask you guys' a favor. Prepare your-selves. It's awful. (JK!) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for my picture on the Yaldah website! (Yaldah means "girl" in Hebrew!) Here's the link: 

http://yaldah.com/fun-for-girls/contests/photo-contest/

It says my name above it. It's a picture of Shabbat Candles in front of woods. :) I'm at like, 14% (8 votes) If I win, I get a huge picture on canvas of my picture! FREE! (And it was free to enter! Yesterday was the last day. :) )

Thanks again, it means alot to me,
Atira. AKA MajorAGFan. ;) 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Atiererer Me and Abby voted! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks so much for voting for me, you don't know how much I appreciate it! As of right now, I have 13 votes! YAY! Anyways. .Thanks again,
      Atira.

      Delete