About

Adventures of my life.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independance Day!!

Hey Happy People!




I just wanted to wish you all a happy 4th of July! I hope your having a wonderful day, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day. ;


I hope you like my patriosim ( is that a word? It's *the computer* is saying it's not..) by writing in patriotic colors! (yes, that is a word.)

I'm very excited for my family to get here! They are coming over today, my aunt uncle grandparents cousins.. :) 

Well.. I googled some flag pictures for you! Here are a few of my favorites I found:










And of course, a  ordinary flag.

Happy Indpendance day, 236 years ago, so many people signed that paper, the Declaration of Indpendance, just for us to be free. I hope we never forget it. I hope we never take it for granted- sadly we don't really think about it often, though. I don't want to speak for everyone. I mean, how many of us think when we wake up every morning: "I'm free, thanks to all those people so many years ago." I don't! I think I really need to think about it more. Especially on the 4th of July, because even today I'm not thinking about the reason were celebrating, I'm thinking about getting together with family! I wish I thought about it more. And I'm going to try really hard to think more about what it means.
Who is willing to think about it with me? 
I hope I get lots of comments on this post, agreeing with me, that we need to think about it more.  Or dis-agreeing and telling me what they think. Because I want to know, I want to hear other people!
Thank you,
Atira.

P.S. PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE! THIS IS AT LEAST JUST WHAT I DO! PLEASE DON'T GET OFFENDED! THANK YOU!






 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. we do need to think about it more

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I totally agree with you!!! It is something we all need to think about more often.

    ReplyDelete