About

Adventures of my life.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

American Girl Fan Contest and friends!

Hi everyone!!

Two things, first, I entered a contest over on Americangirlfan .com, so please go to  this link and vote for picture 38, it says Atira with Rebecca.  Please please PLEASE please please vote for me! It would mean SO much. I could get a $15 AG gift card, and that would go torwards paying for my next DOLLY!!! WOOT WOOT! lol. So please vote for me! :)

And the second thing, my friend Abby, of Aweshum had appendicitus, and night before last got surgery, so please pray for her and her family! Please! She is doing good and is back at her home but still would appreciate prayers.
Thanks!
Signing out...
Atira.
P.S. Don't forget to vote for picture 38! LOL! 

P.P.S., where it is clear, there are links, so please, CLICK ON THE CLEAR AREAS! Thanks! PLEASE GO VOTE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment