About

Adventures of my life.

Friday, October 12, 2012

IT'S DONE!!

Hey everybody! 

So, my blog is done! It took me oh, I don't know, 30 min or so. I updated my profile, too. I kind of set it to look fall-ish, only my background is more spring-ish.. But oh wellsys. Please comment telling me how you like it.

Oh, also please comment telling me how I could make my blog better, you know, like what you would like to see in a post. More pictures I've taken? (Go to my photography blog for that, please, I'll try to update that more often, too!) Stories I've written? Stories about my cat? (May sounds boring, they're not, trust me. No, I'm not biased,  they really are funny! He is the most feisty cat ever! He has the funniest stories, I'll probably end up telling those stories either way.. :) Please comment telling me what you want to see! Brainstorm ideas! I would love it! Really, I really want my blog to be interesting, not boring.

Oh, and another thing, I have a whopping 4 followers... If you just read my blog, and haven't signed up for it, please sign up! I want to know your out there, or comment or something! As soon as I get to 10 followers, I will have a giveaway!

Thanks, I have to go. (Oh, I also smell cooking dinner! stew! Yum!!)

Atira.

No comments:

Post a Comment