About

Adventures of my life.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Who am I?

Hello!

It's Atira. 

Who am I, you ask? Oh, let me introduce myself.. How rude of me.

I'm Atira, I post on this blog. You know, I'm the one who started it but is horrible at posting. That jog your memory? Thought so.. Yah, well, hello again!

Oh, I have a question.. Why is it that I seem the only thing I post about on here is AG, as of lately? 

"WAIT!" You, my reader shout. "You haven't posted about AG on this post, what are you talking about?"

Have I finished my talk?

*ahem* "sorry.. Go on.."

Thank you. Now, onto AG! :D

I might win Caroline tomorrow!

I really want to win! 
I'm also going to get 

 Aubrey..
 Marty...

WHICH ONE? I'm getting one soon. (buying) I know I've posted this before.. Gr..
Gotta go!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment