About

Adventures of my life.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Co-Op! (Yes, Again)

I really am sorry if you tire of hearing about co-op... But it really is one of my most favorite times of the week, and, well, I hate to bring this up, but, it is my blog... Get the point? :)

Anyways, we got the confirmation email, and.... I GOT IN ALL THE CLASSES I WANTED TO!! I didn't last Semester... But, I had fun anyways, and met some new friends!!!

Now, here is a list of what I'll be taking

First Period;
Hopitality and Event Planning (I know everyone but one person there)

Second Period;
 Beauty Basics (I know everyone!)

Crocheting Granny Squares (Know everyone but one girl, and I already know how to Crochet but were donating a blanket afterwards, so yah!)

I'm SO excited, especially because my friends is coming this semester, (You know who if your reading this! Love ya!) And some friends I used to never see will be coming, I'll get to make better friendships, meet more people, make more friendships, and have lots of fun.

XOXO
Atira.

No comments:

Post a Comment