About

Adventures of my life.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Mmm...

With the faint smell of strawberries in the air, (my shampoo/conditioner) and the faint taste of butter and bread on my lips... Mmmmm! Oh, and the smell of the soup I made in the air, which I made yesterday and is warming in the crockpot. I'm starving, so good thing were about to eat! :) Hehe,sorry. That started composing itself in my head so I had to write it down somewhere! ;) The sun is actually kind of shining outside, but only a degree above freezing. (33. something.) I went outside and took pictures of my dolls outside today, but my ,uh, butt got very cold. :P I got really good pics of my dolls. The sun was shining on the trees, making shadows on the lawn, with the sun shining on the yard inbetween the trees. Its really very pretty. I dressed Rebecca in a skirt shirt and jacket, which was Rebeccas Hannukkah dress shoes, the skate outfit leggings, (pink) Molly's skating skirt, Saiges sweater outfit tank top, the photography outfit jacket, and a homemade scarf.

Nikki, my first doll was dressed in Nikki's meet boots, (really spelled Nicki by AG but I respelled Nikki) Saiges sweater outfit Jeggings, her meet outfit shirt,(under the leggins, cuz its a onsie), her skiing vest, and one of my headbands doubled over to criss cross, limegreen color. I took Penny, their horse out, too. With a saddle that sadly doesn't fit because I didn't know it didn't fit all horses. ( :( ) An underblanket and their saddlebags, with a pair of soakproof mittens, and a brush, and a purse!

I am finally getting around to updating.. Silly me...

Oh, my Aunt had her baby! His name is Alexander Daniel ____________________ (Her last name)

Love ya'll!

Atira

No comments:

Post a Comment