About

Adventures of my life.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

I thought I might do a real post..

Sup.
So there is soo much going on in my life right now its crazy.. I'm going to do an overview then post about each one.

My cousin is moving up for college.
I'm going to California.
I have swim twice a week.
I have co op once a week.
I'm trying to deal with my vacation excitement.
I'm trying to get through schoolwork.
The weather here is depressing.
I'm trying to keep up with my doll blog.
And my photography blog.
And my life.
My birthday is in a few months.
I want to have a swim party.
Its expensive to rent the pool I want.
So I wouldn't get a gift from my parents.
I don't care if I can have the pool!
LOL.

Oh.. Its raining right now...

SO my cousin is moving up for college, which we are all really excited about. We thought he hadn't gotten in but he did! He'll live with our grandparents and we'll get to see him more!

I can't wait for my trip.. I can because I have to. I'm not sure if I have to spend the night at my grandparents the night b4 or if my dad'll drive me on his way to work... Depends on when the flight is etc.

My club....... Um... I'm not having as much fun in it as last year, but I'm sticking with it. Its almost done.
(Brie, if your out there reading this, please don't be offended!)

I love love LOVE my swim, but you already knew that. My dad suprprised me and showed up on Monday, he and my momma knew he'd be there but just in case didn't tell me. It was more fun to be surprised anywho. I spotted him from across the building and started walking as fast as physically possible without getting yelled at by the lifegaurds to walk. LOL. My teacher said I look all bubbly with excitement today and I told her my Daddy was there and she said we would show off all my stuff and we did! It was very nice of her. Every day when I walk in she says "Hello Spahkly!" In that kinda accent. Its very cute.

Co Op is going Ok. Not as good as last semester but still very fun. We play a slap game called quack dilioso. Its very fun.

Vacation excitement is very hard to deal with! lol. But I'm managing.

 Its hard to get motivated to do schoolwork, lately.. :( But I've been doing it. I do like schoolwork, somedays its just hard to start. And I have to switch math programs..



Its always RAINY! lol. Its been summery-ish a couple times already, but not enough for my standards. Thats one of the reasons I'm excited for my vaca, I'm going somewhere warm! lol.

My doll blog is hard to keep up with, but I love it! I just got to get motivated to take pics for it and actually upload them every other day.

My photography blog is very neglected, but I'm going to try and start updating that, too.

My life has just gotten so busy!!!! I love busy though, and its busy with so many fun things!

I"M SO EXCITED FOR MY BDAY! LOL! I wish I could tell you how old I am, but I can't... And people who follow me and know me in real life please don't say how old I am in comments, thanks! :)

I REALLY want to have a swim party for this birthday but the pool I would rent costs more than we usually spend on a party.. SO I wouldn't get a present from my parents only the party but thats A-OK with me!

I better go...
TATA!

XOXO

THanks for hearing my rant.
LOL.
Atira.

1 comment:

  1. Great post<3 I need to do one of these posts! Lol.. Love you girly<3 (Or "spahkly":D)
    Where was your daddy at?
    I hope you have a lovely day!!!

    Your friend<3
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete