About

Adventures of my life.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Please vote!

Hiya peoples!

I entered The Doll Wardrobes 2013 Grand Photo Contest, and I would be SOOO appreciative if you voted for me!

I'm photos #80, #81, and #82.. :D

You had to choose three "Clues" out of a pool of them they had on their site, then you took three photos pertaining to those clues, I chose "Model" "Closeup" and "Reflection".

Here are my three photos;

Model

Closeup

Reflection.


So, on to how to vote;

You email Nora Demington at;  nora.demington@gmail.com

And say you vote for pictures:

#80, #81, and #82. 

And you can vote for more than my pics..

But please vote for mine!

Thanks!

Oh, P.S. Here is the link to their grand photo contest website;
 http://dw2013grandphotocontest.blogspot.com/

Thanks!





No comments:

Post a Comment