About

Adventures of my life.

Friday, November 15, 2013

15 things!

Here is 15 things you probably don't know about me!

1.) I LOOOOOVE FOREVER 21!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

2.) I'm a MAJOR bookworm.

3.) I'm over halfway done with my novel!

4.) I realllllllly want a YouTube account.

5.) I love French looking things!

6.) I love raspberries.

7.)  my phone randomly turns off. Anyone wanna help me shoot it?

8.) I've trained my cat. I can snap and point to his bed and he will go. Yay me!

9.) I love to follow blogs.

10.) I'm addicted to YouTube! I love to watch Gymnastics videos.

11.) I'm not as close to my dolls anymore. I still ADORE them, but their not my whole life like they were.

12.) gymnastics is my life.

13.) I've won 1st and BIC for a picture at the fair!

14.) in have an Xbox 360.

15.)  I love to text.

No comments:

Post a Comment