About

Adventures of my life.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My life

What I've been up to lately; 
Gymnastics! I got my straddle roll! *Yes!* and I'm getting better at my pullover on bars!
Schoolwork trying to finish my curriculum in a few weeks.. Ugh..
NaNoWriMo writing my book!
Stressing over Nano... Only 41,000 words to go in 2 weeks..
Saving money for American Girl!
Loving having cable back! It's been really fun! I get to see shows like Extreme Cheapskates, loving getting to see old faves, is little people big world, little couple and more!
Practicing gym like crazy! Pretty much self explanatory.. xD 
Wishing I had a million dollars. There is a sweater online I want realllly bad but is $35.. I also want other clothes from them. Seriously, almost better then kohls. :O

Ok! Byeeee!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment