About

Adventures of my life.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hi!

So in NaNoWriMo I'm at 13,278 words.... Yup. Yay me! My goal of 50,000 by the 25th might be possible.. Please pray! If I win I get 5 free paperback copies of my book!! ^.^ I want this soo badly! 

Today we went to a frozen yogurt place- it was so stinking good!  I got Graham Cracker, cake batter and apple pie flavor- they all really tasted like the real thing! The graham cracker was Soooooo good it was wrong. xD I had as toppings Oreo, mini m&ms, maraschino cherries, and coconut!
My mom got dairy-free raspberry pomegranate! It was delicious!! I went for it and had dairy because it hasn't been bugging me lately! *BOOYA fist pump*

So yah. Now I'm eating popcorn and about to watch What Not To Wear!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment