About

Adventures of my life.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Fun, fun, fun!

Hey all!

I had fun today we went yard-saleing!
Here is a list of what I got:

American girl Pleasant company hallmark 2004 Samantha ornament. $2.00(that's a mouthful! Lol!)
A sparkly shirt. $2.00
A mini Tabasco bottle for my dolls.$ 25¢
Containers to store doll things in. $ 25¢ each(gonna see of the sale is still there Sunday and buy more!)
Photography book. $?? Can't remember.

Then my family got stuff..
Pictures for our bathroom: (2 of them) $5.00
Electric pencil sharpened: $1.00
Music videos DVD: 25¢
2 CDS: $2.00
Mom got got random books..
I think that's all! Fun, huh? Now most of my doll clothes are organized, just not some accessories- I need more containers..
Anyways, bye!

2 comments:

  1. OOHHH! That is fun, fun, fun! I commented back to you on BEADS! I'll consider selling to ya'!

    Maddie

    ReplyDelete