About

Adventures of my life.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

VolleyBall

Is harder than it looks. Well, at least it HURTS more than you'd think. I only bounced it around with myself for a dew earlier- a few min was all I could take! (even after my dad showed me how to do it rite! :D ) it is very fun, though. I've been having fun watching it on the Olympics, now, I either want to do that, pingpong, or swimming in the Olympics. Will that ever happen? Doubt it... it may just be watching it, and the idea of being in the Olympics. Because when ever I watch a sport thing on TV, I then want to do it and get very in to it..lol. Anybody else like that?
Anybody who follows/and/or-reads my blog play volleyball? If so, ow, and how do you do it? I'm guessing you get used to it. I'd want to play beach volleyball- more to do than on a team. But I've heard it's much harder.

Anybody else like swimming, volleyball, or pingpong?
Atira.

1 comment:

  1. Hiiiii! I like Swimming. I'm gonna start taking classes here soon.

    ReplyDelete