About

Adventures of my life.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sorry!

Hey all!

So sorry I didn't post.. I got busy.. Horrible excuse. Want one even worse? I kept forgetting.. Um, yeah.

Mm! Ketchup. Mom bought like, 14 bottles and then her and dad set them up on my bed including my doll holding one while i was away at my grandparents. MMM! KETCHUP!
want to know what I like it on? List.

1.) taco time burritos. Bean and cheese burrito.
2.) tater tots.
3.) fries.
4.) quesadillas.
5.)beans/tortillas/eggs. AKA meagus.
6.) scrambled eggs.
7.)and lots of others I can't think of rite now!
Question: what do you guys like it on?

Umm. I got 10 notebooks for a little under $10!! They were on a 10/$10 sale at a store near us.. And then a lady gave us her employe discount that worked on sale stuff, (clearance? Not sure. But I think Soo!!!!) and in all areas like home and stuff through the store.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment