About

Adventures of my life.

Friday, August 17, 2012

I never know..

Seriously! I never know what to write in the header.. It irritates me. :O GRR! Does everybody have that problem?? Please comment if anyone else does- that way I don't feel alone.. (Do I really? Eh, kinda. For the most part- no.)

So, my neighbors got a REALLY cute puppy! She is a girl (Hence, the "She" part of the sentence) They haven't named her- yet. Or, as far as I know. As soon as I find out- I'll post it on here.

Here are some name options I know they are debating of:

Ahtty (means like, Attitude) (They are trying to have a meaning) (Oh, pronounced Addy)
Lola (Song lyrics)
Damari (I forget.. I think from lyrics..)
Marina. (They own a boat.. 'nuff said.)
Those are the ones I know of.. 
The puppy is a BITER! She bites EVERYTHING! TOES! CLOTHES! FINGERS! FACES! TOYS! GRASS! UNDERNEATH THE GRASS! lol. Everything.

well, I am gonna, um, go..
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment