About

Adventures of my life.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Every feel just.. Un-inspired?

Sometimes I feel like writing and if kind of just, flows out of you. Other times, though, I know I should work on my book so I grab my laptop get all set up and then, nothing. Nothing. I write 5 words and put it away because I'm just, so, un-inspired. Sometimes we just need writing breaks, or to watch a movie maybe pertaining in some way or another to the book your writing. Everyone has a different way to get re-inspired again. Maybe you need to go for a walk through the woods, along the beach, through your neighbor-hood. Maybe you need to call up your best friend for advice or, there is so many other things. I'm not sure what inspires me most, maybe inspirational blog posts from other people, maybe a meaningful song. I think, alot of it varies from day-to-day for me. A lot of the times I get inspired when I'm to busy, or can't do it that day.  That happens pretty much every last time. Or I get inspired at night to write or to clean my room. (lol). But most of the time its at a pretty inconvenient time. ;P
So what inspires you most?  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment