About

Adventures of my life.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Maddie

HI
  ok because I wanted to post about something cool!  Some of you may know Maddie from Totally Me . Well, me and her met once years ago, around 2009, at a conference and we hit it off. The problem? We don't live anywhere near each other. :'( So we have never met each other since. But we've kept up a nice friendship thanks to the amazing online world, email and blogger. And now... We realized.. One day.. About a week ago.. The she has an Ipod Touch, and... WE CAN TEXT NOW! It's been awesome and amazingly fun! I don't know why I never thought of that before.. In fact, I'm texting her right now! We only kept up here and there before, but now we update each other EVERY DAY! Isn't this world AMAZING?  I SURE THINK SO! 

So this has been very fun and I'm so thankful to have a friend like Maddie. So please, go check out and follow her blog!
Thanks.

Atira.

No comments:

Post a Comment