About

Adventures of my life.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Proverbs Chapter 20

Hey guys!

So I was just reading Proverbs Chapter 20, and paraphrasing it into my notebook and decided to write my paraphrased one into here, okay? Here goes!(P.S. I left out a couple verses because I wasn't sure what they meant but when I ask my mom I'll tell you! :)

1 do not fall into the clutches of alcohol
2 do not anger G-D
3 a wise man does not quarrel, a fool is quick to argue
4 a fool plants to late and reaps nothing 
5 the heart is intricate and deep but a wise man can draw out secrets 
6 men claim to love many but a wise man finds his one true love 
7 a wise man leads his kid in The L-rd 
8 a King sitting down to judge weeds out good and evil
9 no one is without sin
10 ?
11 a child is known by his reputation as well as adults
12 The L-rd has made all of you
13 poor men do nothing but wise men have work 
14 a fool hates what he has then boasts it
15 knowledge is rare for people to speak
16 ?
17 food stolen is bitter-sweet to eat
18 don't be ashamed to ask for help
19 make friends with people who will keep your secrets
20 if one curses his parents he will live in darkness
21 better is money over time then all at once
22 do not give pay back but turn to The L-rd 
23 lying is wrong
24 Th L-rds way is the only way
25 do not haste for that brings upon evil
26 there is no room for evil people and a wise man can risers between wise and evil men
27 The L-rd only sees your inside
28 love and be safe 
29 everyone splendor a differently
30 ?

I hope you enjoyed! If you have an idea of what the missing verses are I'd LOVE to hear your para-phrases version! 

No comments:

Post a Comment