About

Adventures of my life.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hey!

Hey guys! Whats up? Not much with me, either. Later today I have some friends coming over to swim.. As well as other friends tomorrow.. Anyways..

SOO, me and Maddie were texting, and we were saying, wouldn't it be AWESOME if there was such a thing as teleporting??? We live like, 4 hours away from each other so we've only met once but kept in touch through online and texting etc, and we want to see each other, but its complicated. SO we were saying if there was  such a thing as teleporting we could just zip over for lunch or whatever, sleep overs etc! Wouldn't that make life SO much easier? We could go anywhere in the world for absolutely FREE! No need for airports and train stations, buses or cars! How AWESOMELY AMAZING would that be? I have no doubt, really, that one day it will be possible. I have no clue how, but then again I'm not a genius scientist. lol.
Anyways... TTYL!

(Random Picture Time! - This is my cat, Shaggy, the night we brought him home? Isn't he soo cute? ♥)

No comments:

Post a Comment