About

Adventures of my life.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

10 Things To Do Before The Summer Ends!

Hello everyone!

I saw this idea on someone else's blog, and I thought it would be fun! So, to get to the point, here are 10 fun things to do before the summer ends!

  • 1.) Ride a roller coaster! (CHECK! for me!)
  • 2.) Explore in the near-by forest or greenbelt! 
  • 3.) Go on a hike!
  • 4.) Go Raspberry picking!
  • 5.) Build something out of wood, may it be small, or big!
  • 6.) Make a candle holder* (CHECK! for me.)
  • 7.) Have a party! (You don't need a reason for a party!)
  • 8.) Go swimming in an outdoor pool. (CHECK! for me.) 
  • 9.) Grow a garden, or help someone else's with theirs.
  • 10.) Relax..


    So,  like my ideas? Yes, several I have already done. Oh, and are you wondering what the asterisk was for? (* <That thing) It was because you may not know what a candle holder is.. Or my version at least! Take a tin can, take of the wrapper, wash it, draw a design on the outside with sharpie, drill holes along the design, shave off the sharp edges inside, spray-paint it, stick a tea-light candle in it, light it. It's perfect for a summer night! It shines very prettily.. I did one for the 4th of July! It has a star..

    Well, I hope you enjoyed this post! I'll be sure to get more up soon!

    Love,
    Atira.

No comments:

Post a Comment