About

Adventures of my life.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Olympics 2012!

Umm.. Did I say I wouldn't post yesterday? Oops.. But, hey, I have been doing REALLY pretty good! Only having missed 1 day this time! 

Who is pumped for the Olympics? I am! We're watching them on TV rite now.. It's only biking rite now, though. I like the gymnastics!!! My brother can't wait for the Judo, considering he takes something very similar.. :) And! One of the guys' we know, he trained one of the Olympians! Isn't that awesome? 
What is your favorite sport in the Olympics? I didn't know ping-pong (table tennis) was in the Olympics. It's funny because my family has been playing it alot lately! (We have a table tennis table).
Talk to you later!
Atira. 
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Cool blog! That's so way awesome that you know somebody who trained an Olympian. One time I saw a guy who was throwing discus for the Olympics. Weird, I know!
    ~Storyteller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! What chanel are you guys watching the Olympics on? Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Judo and swimming! And about the ping-pong. Maybe you should try out for the Olympics!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's on channel 5. ;) hah- thanks! Awesome!! Those are good ones! Awesome, StoryTeller!

    ReplyDelete