About

Adventures of my life.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

This is the title!

Well, I actually feel more like posting now.. Amazing, isn't it? The only problem; I have nothing to post about! I hate it when that happens.. Oh! I know. I look very cute today! I'll try to post a pic of my hair and clothes (AKA outfit) later today. It's purple skinny jeans, a multi-colored butterfly print top, a black sparkly cardigan over it that I tied over my tummy, and tennis-shoes.(Plaid) My hair I straightened, attempted to crimp, didn't work.. (Maybe it's because I don't know how to crimp.. Naaah. ) And my hair is pulled back with HEART CLIPS! Oh, and I sprayed sparkly stuff in my hair. :D Every girl loves it. (Well, almost every girl. Every girl who is a tom-boy/girly-girl.) Oh, my nails are purple.  

On another note, I'm just in LOVE with ping-pong! I'm pretending I'm an Olympic athlete.. I can dream, can't I? 
See ya!
Atira.

2 comments:

  1. I thnk you should go for it Atira! You've got till 14 before you can try to join!
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank you so much! Actually, I have till 2016! I dont think it is in the winter Olympics and it's every 4 years!! ;)

    ReplyDelete