About

Adventures of my life.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Sculpey

Hey people!!!

So, a few days ago I went to a birthday party for a very good friend of mine, and she had us doing a craft. That craft was using polymore clay to make food for American Girl dolls. Well, I had a GREAT time with that, so yesterday, I had my dad take me to Fred Meyers, and we bought Sculpey clay! It was kinda expensive ($17.99 or so). So, later that day, I started making doll foods! They are very cute, I love my taco, my corn dog, my cupcakes, and everything else! I will def. post pictures later!

Oh, yes. There is ANOTHER doll I want. She is very cute. Here is a picture:
Isn't she pretty? I think so, she looks like 2009 Girl Of The Years' (GOTY's) BFF Gwen. I kinda want her.. Want to know what's weird? There are NO AG reviews for her! At least on their site.. I'll look around and try to find some.. :) What do you all think of her?

I'd better go!
Atira.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment