About

Adventures of my life.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

SUNNY! Rainy...SUNNY! Rainy..SUNNY! Rainy..And on and on.

Yah, you get the point. Why does the weather have to be so, well, annoying? It's going in between sunny and rainy! Can't it just choose sunny? I could play outside, it could be WARM enough to put the pool up. (Did you hear that weather-man? I WANT IT WARM! I said it! W-A-R-M!) Don't get me wrong- I like rain too, when it storms, (SOMETIMES WHEN IT STORMS! I'm going to post on that soon.) Who agree's with me? I know that whatever weather we get, it is what the LORD wants. And- knowing that- I'm perfectly happy. Did that make sense? I mean, I'm perfectly happy with what the LORDS will is, but I also like sunshine, make sense? Good. 

And on a different note..
I HAVE NO IDEA WHATSOEVER AS TO WHAT TO POST ABOUT! I'm really trying to post every day now, but I need ideas! So please, start commenting!comment so often you think I'll get irritated. Trust me, I hopefully  won't! ;) If you don't, I'll always write in capitals, and giant letters, just to annoy you.  That being said, I sign off.
Atira. 

1 comment:

  1. Lol..... :-D You can write about your bedroom, or you best friends, or about what you want to do, where you want to go, about your favorite TV show, or about your favorite book(s), or about a friends blog:-) I could go on and on and on and on......... I've been having a hard time figuring out what to post too:-)
    I had a friend do a 30 day blogger challenge:-) You could do that of write something about that:-) And I'm writing a really, really, really, REALLY long comment just to annoy you! Just joking! I know you don't mind my ranting and raving!

    Maddie

    ReplyDelete