About

Adventures of my life.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Clothes...

Hiya peeps!

I wanted to talk about clothes today! I know, some people will think- WEIRD! BUT! I'm in to clothes, soooo.. You'll suffer if your not. And then, your bumming. Because, I'm going to talk about clothes WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! HA! Ok then.. After that outburst let's move on. (Sometimes, you need to write in caps on your blog.. :} )

Target has some really really really cute clothes that I like. Such as this:
I tried it on today!- I didn't like it on.. I hate that about clothes!! :(

I also like this:
 
  This I did like on. (I'm giving up writing in blue, after each picture, I had to re-choose blue. That's annoying. When I'm done with pictures, then I'll write in blue. For now. Mystery of the blue = case closed..)
I also really liked this:
That is the front

Then, in the back, a little ways down the back is the criss-crossed braids you can see. I liked that one- only it was too small. They didn't have my size.. ( For those of you who are AmericanGirlFans like me, doesn't that look like Mckenna (this years girl of the year) dress????)

I also tried this: 
Didn't really like this, either..

(I think I tried on another shirt, but I can't remember and can't find it on their site... Oh, and I tried on a Tank-Top. But who's interested in Tank-Tops? Oh, yah, right! MEEEE! :} )
Oh, I tried on these jeans:
Their not as skinny as I like, though. So they were OK.
:)
I didn't actually try on this.. BUT! If they had had it, and I had seen it, I WOULD HAVE! I LOVE L-O-V-E this style! They had one similar to this, actually, it was this one:
But I forgot to grab it.. :( They had another one like this, too!!!!

                                                       Now, boys', I know you are probably bored out of your minds, so here you go. BOY CLOTHES! OK then.. I had to be excited for you, - it's my fellow blogger duty.

 
It's a SCENTED tee. I've hear of those, there are also girls' (probably boys' too) tee's you can get that play music, and others that are scratch and sniff, and others that connect to your Iphone/Ipod touch to play music! XD
That is nice!
Those are cool!

There, I created you boys' an outfit! well, I gotta go do some chores, and clean up my clay.. (I was being crafty!) BYE!
Atira.







No comments:

Post a Comment