About

Adventures of my life.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Apparently, as you get older, life gets more BORING!

Does anyone out there feel my pain? I mean really!

During the day, once I get my schoolwork bored, or on the weekends I'm B-O-R-E-D! BORED! I end up playing on the computer alot, and I don't like that. Don't like that one bit.

My bro is (semi) busy with jiu-jitsu, he has it four times a week! When Co-Op starts back up in the spring, I'll be MUCH happier, because then I have something that I KNOW is going on every week, (except for one they are taking off) and that is for me! I am also hoping to get into Gymnastics still.I have piano, (hopefully once to twice a month, because my piano teacher and her kids and our schedules clashes, but she goes to my Co-Op). So, I guess writing that out I feel busy.. But two out of three things I do aren't even going right now, Gymnastics I'm just hoping for, Piano is semi-regularly I haven't had it in a while, (were trying to get it to almost every week) and Co-Op starts back up in the Spring.

*humph.* I miss Co-Op. But, on the bright-side my BF is going to co-op too, now! WOOT WOOT!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment