About

Adventures of my life.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Its raining, It's Snoring, I may be snoring.. *snores*

*I fell out of bed, bonked my head, still got up in the morning..*

It's so so soooo raaaaaaainy here... If it has to be winter, why could'nt it snow? My parents don't want snow, though. We don't' have good snow times :'( I love snow, though. Here are a few old pictures of us playing in the snow.'

SNOW!
Me! That is our yard, so you know. ^ <the arrow that is pointing up, it's pointing to a bush that is on our front porch, its fetinia. :) The white tree in the background is a cherry tree, then the tall tree, is, a well, very tall tree. ;)

My brother and our dog Gunner, and my dad pulling me on a sled. This is on the main road of our neighbor- hood.

This is from... Somewhere in our neighborhood. LOL. (Not our house)



 Wow, that's deep. It was fun. Really fun. And cold. Really cold.

A pic of a tree. (No, duh!)


If you look in the back, towards the right, you can see the lake! Yup, you can see the lake from our kitchen window, in the winter. The fort is in our neighbors yard, the tree that overhangs it is our cherry tree which you saw in a previous picture!

Weeeeee!!

That is how deep it was on our backdeck railing. Yah, IK!

And a pretty sunset picture! (We have more of the sunset pictures if you want them, just comment and ask!)

Oh, and I am tired. Really tired. I didn't start trying to sleep till about 10;45, (was watching a movie) then I didn't fall asleep till after 11. Then I got up at 6;30. Ouch. During my schoolwork ocean vid this morning, I barely stayed awake, and I uh.. *snore*.... Anyways, I'm (sort of) awake now, so I will go.
Love ya'll.
Atira.




2 comments:

  1. Hi! It's been snowing off and on at my house Atira! I'm sorry that you haven't got any snow yet....
    Love,
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just got some snow today, then it rained.. Then very fine snow, then rain again.. And so forth. IT's supposed to snow tomorrow! *YAY!* I woke up to a white world this morning. It was the best!
    Love,
    Atira.

    ReplyDelete