About

Adventures of my life.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

DayBook Entry!

Hello everyone!

I am going to start this new thing called a "Day Book Entry". Here goes!

Outside my window..

It is getting dark, and my neighbors have their Christmas Lights on. :) It looks pretty.

I am thinking..

Um, not really about anything. Oh, my eyes hurt. Like were chopping onions or something, and that was about an hour ago, and yah. That is what I'm thinking about. I guess. :}

I am thankful for...

My family.

From the Kitchen
Mom and dad are making dinner. YUM! And I have penaut butter balls sitting on the counter calling my name. Yah.

I am wearing:

A sweater skirt, long sleeved shirt layered under a flowery shirt, leggings, socks, and a very messy ponytail.

I am creating..
This blog post. Hehe.

I am going...

To do nothing tonight. Ah, sounds nice. I"m tired. *Yawn*

 I am reading...

Little Men. I love that book, I love where Daisy gets the new play, "Patty Pans" It makes me want a mini one, too. Because playing with the big version is stupid in comparison. I've always been one for mini-anything! ;)

I am hoping..

It snows soon.

I am hearing...

The show Monk on in the living room, and my parents chatting in the Kitchen. And faint sounds of my brother and his friends watching HG. And the clackety clack of the keys. I love typing..

Around the house...

My bro and his friend are watching a movie, my parents are cooking, I'm typing. As I've said before. :p

One of my favorite things..

Is Family, my Animals, and my dollies!

A few plans for the rest of the week..

Um, I don't really have anything planned for me... Everybody else has something, jiu jitsu etc.. But not me. I already did my share. :D

A picture for randomness..

       
 SNOW! I want snow soo bad.. My parents don't, I do.. :)

Love ya'll!
        

No comments:

Post a Comment